Keiser University and Women In Automotive® Forge Strategic Partnership to Empower Education, Professional Growth
Keiser University has joined forces with Women In Automotive® (WIA) to establish a Partnership in Education (PIE) to enhance educational opportunities for the Women in Automotive® Member Community and promote excellence in the automotive industry.
Under the PIE agreement, Keiser University’s Flagship Campus in West Palm Beach, FL, will serve the diverse educational needs of Women In Automotive® members and their immediate families by extending program and certification support. This collaboration includes a specialized focus on the 4-year bachelor’s degree program in Automotive Dealership Management, a program that provides an in-depth understanding of the automotive industry.
Key Highlights of the Partnership:
- Program Overview:
- Keiser University Flagship Campus offers a comprehensive range of educational programs, including associate, bachelor, master, and doctorate programs.
- The Dealership Management Certifications, focusing on automotive management, can be completed in as little as 20 weeks, but no more than 28 weeks.
- Exclusive Scholarship Affiliation:
- As of August 29, 2023, Women in Automotive® is the exclusive recipient of this scholarship for the Dealer Management Certifications.
- Job Board Access:
- All WIA Dealer / Ally member companies gain access to Keiser University’s job board (College Central Network/CCN) for posting job openings and internships.
- Marketing Collaboration:
- WIA and KU will collaborate on marketing initiatives, including inclusion in the WIA Virtual Vendor Book and participation in job and education fairs.
- Both organizations will encourage their members to engage in joint initiatives, fostering a dynamic exchange of opportunities.
- Promotional information and materials will be featured in the WIA newsletter, on both Women in Automotive® and Keiser University websites, and distributed to all WIA members.
- WIA SocialsTM and regional meetings will potentially be hosted at Keiser campuses, to facilitate networking and collaboration.
- KU representatives will be on hand to promote PIE at the Women in Automotive® Annual conferences, WIA SocialsTM, workshops, and events organized by WIA.
The strategic partnership aims to empower individuals within the automotive industry, providing them with a tailored education that aligns with the evolving demands of the sector. By leveraging their combined strengths, Keiser University and Women In Automotive® are set to impact education, career development, and industry growth.
The Tuition Scholarship Program is intended to assist with a percentage of a new student’s chosen curriculum, it cannot be retroactive. This program is available to any WIA Community Member, Dealer Member or Ally Member, and their direct family members; including parents, spouses, and children/stepchildren. It is only available on-campus at Keiser University Flagship Campus, online, hybrid, and automotive certificate programs.
For further information, please contact Keiser University Flagship Campus Officer John Bowman at [email protected] or 772-224-5962.
Women In Automotive® (WIA) was founded in 2014 as an organization dedicated to the advancement and advocacy of women in the automotive industry. In 2022, WIA recharged its focus when acquired by a small group of industry leaders. Through partnerships with dealers, industry allies, and OEMs, WIA champions women in the industry through community, education, mentorship, and networking. With an annual conference and multiple regional events bursting with inspiration, WIA continues to grow and expand the role of women in the automotive industry.
Keiser University is a private, independent, non-profit university serving nearly 20,000 students at 21 Florida campuses, online, and two international sites. Founded in 1977 by Chancellor Arthur Keiser, Ph.D., and Evelyn Keiser, Keiser University currently offers more than 100 degrees from associates to the doctoral level. Keiser University is a designated Hispanic-Serving Institution, a member of the Hispanic Association of Colleges and Universities and was ranked No. 21 in the U.S. in Social Mobility by U.S. News and World Report in 2023-24.
Seahawk Nation Video Highlights
At Keiser University students always come first, our reputation was built in Florida. Keiser is a not-for-profit university with over 40 years of history, thousands of graduates on campus and online. Now, with a 100-acre residential campus, this can be your right fit. We are Keiser University!
Keiser University is pleased to join forces with guest lecturer, and New York Times Bestselling author Don Yaeger, to offer The Greatness Leadership Initiative: Transforming the World in the Face of Change. This open, online course is available free of charge to all in the Keiser University community. Stay tuned for more information!